Endless Stomach Lead to Constant Snacking? Try these foods to help you feel and stay full!Posted: March 27, 2013
Back and forth between the kitchen and elsewhere; it is a ritual I find myself repeating and loathing. I try to eat pretty healthy, but I knew something wasn’t right with my constant snacking. Leading an active lifestyle requires you to eat a lot of food so you have a healthy amount of energy to burn, but it can take a turn for the worst if you are eating the wrong foods. Here are some foods you can add to your diet so you can feel and stay full and avoid the hindering of constant snacking!
- Eggs! And what a great way to start the day so you feel full, energized and ready to take on the day
- Vinegar and cinnamon are two flavors to spice up your meals. Both will help you regulate your blood sugar, allowing you to feel full. Cinnamon vinaigrette, anybody? (We may need to experiment a little more before we try that on our salads!)
- Surf and turf- hold the turf. Research shows that fish eaters stayed fuller longer than meat eaters and saved more calories.
- Power up with protein. Beans and nuts, topping our health food charts once again will help you feel fuller.
- Oats for president!… I mean suppressant. Oats contain a filling fiber complex which helps release a hunger suppressing hormone. If you had eggs for breakfast, how about oats for dessert?